The Girlfriend Gala
2012 Victorious Woman Celebration
What Would You Do Without Your Girlfriends?
How many times have your girlfriends been your support team – and you theirs – through life’s rough patches and tough times? And, when you’re on the victorious side of a challenge, aren’t they the BEST ones with whom to celebrate the success?
Of course they are – and here’s the place to do it!
So get your good friends together now to enjoy a fun and inspirational venue for celebrating your victories of the past year!
Here’s the what’s what:
- Date: May 23
- Time: 5:30-8:30
- Cost: $30 in advance/$35 at the door (see below for payments)
- Place: Edgmont Country Club. West Chester Pike/RT3, Edgmont, PA (GPS: Newtown Square, PA)
- Food: Light Buffet by Luigi & Giovanni
- Gift Bag: Filled with goodies
- Treats: Prosperity Liquor Cakes by Full-Spirited Flavours (as seen on Rachel Ray and QVC)
- Proceeds: This year the Girlfriend Gala benefits Safe Harbor which provides shelter and encouragement for the homeless and the PhilHanna Fund, which provides scholarships to women who are returning to school.
- MC – Annmarie Kelly
- Comedy by Theresa Hummel-Krallinger
- Special Guests: Victorious Woman Honorees
- Silent Auction – Here are just a few of our auction items:
- Phillies Game Day: 2 tickets + Dinner at the Diamond Club + Parking
- Massage: One Hour Massage at Ease-Up in Wayne (Value $85)
- Coaching: One Month of Business Coaching with Carol Kivler, Kivler Communications (Value $995)
- Coaching: One Month of Victory Coaching with Annmarie Kelly, SkillBuilder Systems/The Victorious Woman Project (Value $600)
- Golf Foursome at Edgmont Country Club
- Raffle – Some of our raffle items
- Full-Spirited Flavours Cake
- Garden Patch – includes two passes to Longwood Gardens
- NBC 10: “10 Show” tickets including a Meet&Greet and Tour
- Shoprite Gift Card from Shoprite of West Chester
- Earrings from Bunny Hare’s in Newtown Square
- Red, White and Blue (wine basket)
- Sunday Brunch Basket
- Afternoon Tea Basket
- Basket of Cheer
- Starbucks Coffee and Mugs
…and that’s just the beginning!
Donations are coming in daily – check back to see the latest goodies!