Bookmark and Share

Sunday, July 8, 2012

Need phone numbers for Veterans office, COSA or other services?

Aging Veterans looking for assistance with in-home care needs? Need help in home for senior who has low or minimal income? Elderly senior citizen who lives in Philadelphia, Montgomery, Chester or Delaware County PA and need help with showering, light housekeeping, laundry, meals? Want to know about the Special Pension Benefit offered by Veterans Administration for aging veterans and/or widows? If so, Comfort Keepers, an in-home provider of assisted living type services can provide you with the information and phone numbers you need. To find the phone numbers for you local Veterans Administration office, Area Agency on Aging office, click HERE. If you live outside of the Southeastern PA area, please go to main Comfort Keepers site and contact an office near you. Comfort Keepers website is

No comments:

Post a Comment