1) Will your MediGap or Medicare Advantage plan coverage pay for YOUR REHAB services at the location of your choosing?
2) When can I change my coverage WITHOUT HAVING TO WAIT UNTIL Open Enrollment comes?
3) Will I be affected by the government changes that are “Making Medicare more EFFICIENT”?
4) How can I decrease my “Doughnut Hole” instead of it constantly is getting larger?
5) Will be one of the 8 Million Seniors affected by these changes? The MEDICARE ADVISORS GROUP has an extensive background in Government policies & procedures and we are up to date on their most recent changes. We are now helping people understand these new Government changes to Medicare and the best choices that are available for their circumstances.
At NO COST to you, we explain the differences between a Medicare Advantage plan and a Medicare Supplemental plan and help you to choose the best plan for your needs. If needed, we will also help transition you back into Medicare Part A and Part B, We can be contacted at any time via phone or email to get answers to the endless questions involving these changes.
FREE informational presentation will be held as follows:
Tuesday August 23, 2011 at 10 am or Tuesday Sept 6, 13, 20 and 27, 2011 at 10am .
Presentation is about 45 minutes and there is time to speak with you individually if needed after meeting. Meetings will be limited to 15 people each so please REGISTER TODAY! To register for meeting at Comfort Keepers in Springfield, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Can’t make a Tuesday meeting but you still want to attend? There are meetings being held in other locations in Delaware County on different days and times. To find out more locations, please email us at email@example.com